SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizen for engagement to the Vice President (Transformation), Program Manager and other Specialist Cadre Officers posts on Contract Basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website from 20.01.2023 to 09.02.2023.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Designation||Vice President (Transformation), Program Manager and other Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No of Vacancy||19|
|Apply Online Opening Form||20.01.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||09.02.2023|
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 25 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 50 Years.
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines (wherever applicable).
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Graduate in B.C.A./B. Sc. (Computer Science)/B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) from Government recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants shall have Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 7 years with at least 3-5 years of experience in running Contact Centre/BPO domain (preferable Contact Centre of Any Bank)
How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (Please refer para G-b-ii. and para G-c.-v. along with para G-e.-vi under ‘How to Upload Documents”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed, but only for three times.
- Please note that this facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- (Seven hundred fifty only) for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates. No change in category of any candidate is permitted after registration of online application. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-01-2023
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-02-2023
Advertisement and Apply Online : Click Here
Official WebSite : Click Here