If you are thinking of applying for PM YASASVI Scheme 2023, then before that definitely read our article. Because in our article you will be told what benefits will be provided to you through this scheme. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about the eligibility criteria and the process of registration.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
The full name of this scheme is- Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India [PM YASASVI]. Which has been launched by the Prime Minister Central Govt. The online application for this scheme was started on 27 July 2023. For which the last date of application was fixed as 5th September 2023. The application form of any citizen will not be accepted after the last date. So we hope that you will apply for it on time.
After applying, the application correction window will be opened from 6th September to 8th September 2023. In which you can make changes in your application form. After application, your exam will be held on 25 September 2023. This exam will be conducted in a completely fair manner for the students in all the exam centers. You can apply for this scheme online mode only. But you must be a citizen of India to apply.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 – Highlights
|Scheme name||Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India [PM YASASVI]|
|Application started on||25 June 2023|
|Last date to apply||5 Sept 2023|
|Apply correction window date||6 – 8 Sept 2023|
|Exam date||25 Sept 2023|
|Admit card date||NA|
Eligibility Criteria for PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
While applying for this scheme, you have to follow some rules. According to which you can apply. Your eligibility criteria for this scheme are as follows-
- It is mandatory for you to be a permanent citizen of India for this scheme.
- Only OBC / EBC / DNT SAR / NT / SNT category candidates can apply for this scheme.
- You can apply for this scheme from any gender.
- You do not need to pay any fee to apply.
- Students who are applying for 11th grade must be born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
- For 9th grade, students should be born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
- The annual income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to be 8th pass to apply.
Benefits of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
Many benefits will be provided to you through this scheme which is as follows-
- Under this scheme, students of class 9th will be given a salary of Rs 75,000 every year.
- Also, 11th class students will be given a salary of Rs 125,000 every year.
- This benefit will be made available to the students of both class 9th and 10th.
- This scholarship is absolutely transparent and will be conducted to international standards.
Documents Required for PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
While applying, you have to submit some important documents which are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- 8th passing certificate
- 10th passing certificate
- Email id
- Phone number
- Income certificate
- Cast Certificate, etc.
Scholarship Exam Pattern of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
Before the exam, you should be aware of the exam pattern. So that you can easily prepare for the exam. That’s why we want to tell you that your exam pattern is as follows-
- This exam will be conducted computer-based in online mode.
- For which you will be given 3 hours.
- The last time of entry into the examination center has been fixed at 01:30 PM.
- A total of 100 questions will be given to you in this exam.
- All the questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 400 Marks.
- In this exam, you will be given a total of 4 sections.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English mode.
- This exam will be conducted in a total of 78 cities in India.
|Subject||Total Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness/Knowledge||25||100||3 hr|
How to register online PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is – www.yet.nta.ac.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘Register’.
- On the next page, you have to select ‘Candidate Registration’.
- Once selected, a form will open on your screen.
- In which you have to fill in your name, email ID, date of birth, password, etc.
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on Create Account.
- After which you will be given an application number.
- Don’t forget to save this number for the future.
- In this way, you can easily register.
How to log in online to PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
- First of all, you have to open the online portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Login’.
- After clicking, a page will open on your screen.
- In which you have to fill in your application number and password.
- After filling you have to click on submit.
- You can then sign up on the test registration page by visiting the YASASVI portal.
What’s the process to view state-wise Allocation of Slots?
- For this, you have to click on the link of the official website.
- After which the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘State-wise Allocation of Slots’.
- After clicking, the PDF file will open in front of you.
- You will get all the details in this file.
- Which you can easily download on your device.
How to view School List in PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
- For the school list, you have to visit the website of PM YASASVI.
- Then on the home page, you have to select ‘List of School’.
- On the next page, you have to select your state, district, and school name.
- Once selected, the school list will open on your computer screen.
If you want to be the first to get all the information about PM YASASVI Scheme 2023, then do not forget to add our website to the bookmark.