NVS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released notification for the recruitment of various Non-Teaching posts in its establishments across the country. Eligible candidates can apply online for NVS Non-Teaching Jobs from 12 January to 10 February 2022. Aspirants can apply through the official website only.
job notification for Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Computer Operator, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) etc NVS Non-Teaching Vacancies in HQ and Regional Offices and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
➠ Job Details :
– Post Name :
– Various (Non-Teaching Jobs)
- Assistant Commissioner(Group A): 05
- Assistant Commissioner(Admin): 02
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B): 82
- Assistant Section Officer (Group C): 10
- Junior Translation Officer(Group B): 04
- Audit Assistant (Group C): 11
- Junior Engineer-Civil(Group C): 01
- Stenographer: 22
- Computer Operator: 04
- Catering Assistant: 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 630
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 273
- Lab Attended: 142
- Mess Helper: 629
- Multi Tasking Staff: 29
– Total Posts :
– Job Location :
– All Over India
➠ Education Qualification :
– Please Read Official Notification Given Below
➠ NVS Vacancy 2022 Selection Process :
The Selection Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
– Written Exam
– Documents Verification
– Medical Test
➠ NVS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details :
– Assistant Commissioner: ₹1500/-
– Female Staff Nurse: ₹1200/-
– Lab Attendant/ Mess Helper/ MTS: ₹750/-
– Other Posts: ₹1000/-
– Payment Mode: Online
➠ How to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2022 :
– First, visit the official website of NVS @ navodaya.gov.in
– Click on the Recruitments tab on the homepage.
-Find the suitable link for various Non-Teaching Vacancies 2022.
– Download the notification and check it properly.
-Thereafter, click on the Apply Online link available there.
– Fill in the required information correctly and upload the required documents.
– Complete the application fee payment and click on submit button.
-Take a valid printout of the application form for future use.
➠ Important Dates for NVS Non-Teaching Vacancies 2022 :
– Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/01/2022
– Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/02/2022
– Written Examination Date: 9 to 11 March 2022
➠ NVS Recruitment 2022 Important Links :
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. www.gujjufact.com