ISRO SAC Recruitment notification announced for the posts of Technician/Draughtsman. There are 35 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of ITI/10th are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2023 for Technician/Draughtsman:
|Total Posts||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 21,700 -69,100/-|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
Technician/Draughtsman: Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10th Std. Pass) + ITI/NTC/NAC in Relevant Trade.
Age Limit ( As on 21 August 2023 ): 18 to 35 years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Central Govt. Servants, Meritorious Sportspersons etc. are eligible for upper-age relaxation as per Government of India Orders.
Salary: Rs 21,700 -69,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 35 Posts
- Fitter: 04 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Posts
- Electronics: 15 Posts
- Information Technology: 05 Posts
- ICTSM/ITESM: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Chemical: 01 Post
- Turner: 01 Post
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 01 Post
- Draughtsman(Mechanical): 01 Post
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Skill Test.
- Written Test:
- The written test of 90 minutes duration will be conducted first with 80 multiple choice questions carrying one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the written test shall be curriculum based and the test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- Skill Test:
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test in 1:5 ratio with a minimum of 10 candidates.
- The skill test will be purely on a ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- The final selection will be done purely based on the scores obtained in the written test, provided that they have qualified in the skill test.
- Pass criteria for the written test and skill test:
- For Unreserved Candidates
- Written Test – 32/80
- Skill Test – 50/100
- For Reserved Candidates (only if a post is reserved)
- Written Test – 24/80;
- Skill Test – 40/100
- Initially all candidates have to uniformly pay ₹500/- as application fee (excluding applicable taxes/ charges).
- Candidates belonging to fee-exempted categories will be refunded the full fee.
- Other candidates will be refunded ₹400/- after retaining the application fee of ₹100/-.
- All Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates belong to fee-exempted categorie
How to apply for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 21 August
Important Link :
- Date on which Web-site Link opens for online registration of applications: 01 August 2023.
- Closing date for online registration, printing of online application summary and payment of application fees: 21 August 2023
- Cut-off date for all purposes like computation of age, acquiring essential qualification(s) etc: 21 August 2023