Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022. Intelligence Bureau has invited online applications for the recruitment of ACIO Recruitment 2022 – 150 Posts.Intelligence Bureau has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
➠ Job Details:
– Organization: Intelligence Bureau
– Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
– Total Post: 150
– Job Location: Intelligence Bureau, India.
➠ Education Qualifications:
• Candidates should possess BE, B.Tech, Master Degree.
• Please read Official Notification for more detailed Educational Qualification details.
➠ Age Limit:
• Minimum Age: 18 Years
• Maximum Age: 27 Years
• Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
• 44,900 to 1,42,400 Rupees per month.
➠ Application Fee:
• For Others: Rs.100/–
• For SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Female/ Ex
• Serviceman Candidates: Nill
• Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
➠ How To Apply:
– Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
• Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
➠ Important Date:
– Last Date: 07-05-2022 up to 23:59 Hrs
➠ Important Link:
– Official Notification: Click Here
– Apply Online: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. www.gujjufact.com