Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022:Indian Navy has announced a new scheme named Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022.Indian Citizens who want to join Indian Armed Forces have an opportunity to join the Indian Navy. Under this scheme, every year 45,000 to 50,000 soldiers will be recruited for Agniveer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the Agniveer Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date from the official website at joinindiannavy.nic.in. Candidates can check the complete details about Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022 Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details from the below section.
➠ Job Details:
– Organaization Name: Indian Navy
– Posts Name: Agniveer
– Total Post: Not Specified
➠ Education Qualifications:
– Qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects:
Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
➠ Age Limit:
– The age for Agniveer (SSR) candidates should be between 17½ – 21 years on the day of enrolment.
– A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch
➠ How To Apply:
– The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
• Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
•Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
• ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
• Click on “Apply” button.
Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
• Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
• Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
➠ Selection Process:
Candidates who have passed PFT will be considered for preparation of merit list based on marks obtained in written examination. This merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Recruitment Medicals. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
➠ Important Date:
➠ Important Link:
– Official Notification: Click Here
– Apply Online: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/