Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Conservator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
➠ Job Details:
– Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
– Post Name:
• Deputy Conservator of Forest
• Conservator of Forest
– Total Post: 45
– Location: All Over India
➠ Education Qualifications:
– The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
➠ Age Limit:
– Refer to the Official Notification.
➠ Selection Process:
– Based On Interview.
➠ Application Fee:
– All Candidates: Rs. 500/
➠ How To Apply:
– Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
– Candidates can apply offline
– Download the application form from the given link below
– Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
“Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education P.O New Forest, Dehradun – 248006.”
• Important Instructions:
Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
➠ Important Date:
– Last Date: 30/05/2022
➠ Important Link:
– Official Notification: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit.