➠ The DoT has TAFCOP portal to let you look at your phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar number.
➠ Looking for a way to check all phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar card? It is possible through a portal launched by the Department of Telecommunication (DoT) that lets individuals check how many phone numbers are registered on their Aadhaar number. The portal is initially working for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana consumers. It is helpful essentially if you want to block any connections that no longer exist. The phone numbers that are registered against your Aadhaar number can also help you speed up the know-your-customer (KYC) process required by banks and various government authorities.
➠ The DoT launched the Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP) portal in April to allow telecom subscribers to search for all the phone numbers registered against their Aadhaar number. The portal is currently available only in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, though the DoT mentioned that it would soon be extended to all consumers in the country.
• According to the FAQ page, the TAFCOP portal is designed to “help subscribers, check the number of mobile connections working in their name, and take necessary action for regularising their additional mobile connections if any.”
➠ The DoT has guidelines that permit registration of up to nine mobile connections for each single subscriber. After exceeding that count, every new connection purchased on the same name will be considered under a bulk connection that is meant for commercial purposes. You should, therefore, check the count from the TAFCOP portal. Here’s how it is possible.
➠ How to check all phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar number
– Below are the steps that you can take to check all phone numbers registered against your Aadhaar number.
• Go to the TAFCOP portal and enter your active mobile number.
• Click on the Request OTP button.
• Enter the OTP you have received on your phone and hit Validate.
• The TAFCOP portal will now show you the numbers associated with your Aadhaar number.
– The portal also lets users report whether the numbers are not in use by themselves or are not required.
➠ Go to Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection portal website
1.Now enter your contact number.
2.Then click on the ‘Request OTP’ tab.
3.Now enter the OTP number you have received.
4.Then, all the numbers linked to your Aadhaar number will be displayed on the website.
➠ Important Link:
• Check All Phone Numbers Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/