The GUVNL is engaged in the business of bulk purchase and sale of electricity, Supervision, Co- ordination and facilitation of the six Subsidiary Companies. The GSECL is engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity. The GETCO is engaged in activities of its the business of Transmission of Electricity. The UGVCL, DGVCL, MGVCL and PGVCL are engaged in the business of Distribution of Electricity in the Northen, Southern, Central and Western areas of Gujarat respectively.
➠ Name of Districts and Staggered Holiday:
– Monday :
• Gandhinagar, Valsad, Navsari
– Tuesday :
• Ahmedabad, Sabarkantha, Panchmahal, Mahisagar, Aravalli Dahod,
– Wednesday :
• Rajkot, Morbi
– Thursday :
• Mehsana, Amreli, Dang Banaskantha, Surendranagar,
– Friday :
• Kheda, Bharuch, Narmada, Porbandar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gir Somnath, Botad, Devbhumi Dwarka
– Saturday :
– Sunday :
• Patan, Vadodara, Anand, Tapi, Surat, Chhota Udepur.
➠ Details : GUVNL
– We Generate: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) was incorporated in August 1993 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to initiate a process of restructuring of Power Sector and to mobilize resources from the market for adding to the generating capacity of the State and improving the quality generation. The promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as it’s wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power and cost of existing Company was Sector. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of GSECL wide spectrum of envisage activities to improve the electricity infrastructure of Gujarat. GSECL has a initiated its activities in the field of Generation of Power.
– We Transmit: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) was set up in May 1999 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956. The by promoted erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as its wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as Company was of efforts towards part restructuring of the Power Sector. Subsequently, the Government of Gujarat vide Notification dated 31st March, 2005 notified that pursuant a to the Transfer Scheme, the effective date for the transfer of assets, and proceedings personnel be further extended to 1st April, 2005. A holding company, Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL), has been also been formed. Apart from co-ordination functions, GUVNL is also handling Trading and Bulk Supply functions. liabilities,
– We Distribute: We at DISCOMS have the rare privilege of empowering millions of people by supplying electricity in their homes as well as to places where they do all kinds of activities agricultural (or allied), commercial, other. industrial & All four Companies DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL & UGVCL incorporated on 15th September, 2003 with certificate of business w.e.f. 15th October, 2003. Commercial operation of company are started on 1st April 2005. All distribution companies are feeding electricity in all districts of Gujarat State. For better administration and consumers’ conveniences, administrative area of all companies are divided in to total 40 and out of which 20 circles are under direct control of 3 Corporate Offices.
➠ Important Link:
આજથી દર અઠવાડિયે એક દિવસનો આખા રાજ્યમાં વીજકાપ જિલ્લા વાઇસ તારીખ જોવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો.
– Official Website: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. www.gujjufact.com