Gujarat Power Corporation Limited , GPCL has Recently Invites Application For the Manager | Engineer | Supervisor and Other Post Recruitment 2022 . Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 14-02-2022.
Gujarat Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 Organization : Gujarat Power Corporation Limited , GPCL
➠ Job Details :
– Post Name :
• Assistant Manager : 01
• Colliery Engineer ( Electrical ) : 01
• Mechanical Foreman / Supervisor : 01
• Electrical Foreman / Supervisor : 02
• Mines Surveyor : 01
• Mining Sirdar : 01 Electrician : 03
– Total Post : 10
– Job Location : Gujarat
➠ Education Qualification :
• Assistant Manager : ( 1st Class ) : First Class Manager’s Certificate under CMR 1957/2017
• Colliery Engineer ( Electrical ) : Colliery Engineer ( Electrical ) : Degree Certificate in Electrical Engineering with Electrical Supervisor ( Mines ) Certificate from the authorised licensing board of the respective State
• Mining Sirdar : Overman’s or Sirdar’s Certificate under CMR 1957/2017
• Electrician : ITI Certificate of Wireman / Electrician.
– Experience : At least 1 year
➠ Age Limit :
• Assistant Manager : not more than 55 years for all categories ( General / SC / ST / OBC / EWS )
• Colliery Engineer ( Electrical ) : not more than 50 years for general and EWS candidates , not more than 53 years for OBC and not more than 55 years for SC and ST categories
• Mining Sirdar : not more than 50 years for general and EWS candidates , not more than 53 years for OBC and not more than 55 years for SC and ST categories
• Electrician : Not more than 35 years
➠ Salary :
• Assistant Manager : Basic pay Rs . 50,000 5,000-1,00,000 / ( Initial Gross Salary alongwith all the allowances : Rs . 75,000 / – per month )
• Colliery Engineer ( Electrical ) : Basic pay Rs . 25,000 2500-50,000 / ( Initial Gross Salary alongwith all the allowances Gross Rs . 40,000 / – per month )
• Mining Sirdar : Basic pay Rs . 12,000 1500-27,000 / ( Gross Rs . 20,000 to 40,000 / – )
• Electrician : Rs.20,000 / fixed
➠ Selection Process :
• The candidates will be selected purely on the merit basis.
• The online Computer Based Test ( CBT ) will be of 100 marks.
• Minimum 40 % shall be passing marks for the written examination for all the posts
• Passed out candidates in CBT for the post – 1 will have to appear in the oral examination . The candidates for this post will be given preference based on their working experience obtained after effective date of 1st Class Certificate under CMR1957 / 2017 in coal / lignite mines . The oral examination will be of 20 marks and hence weightage of CBT will be 80 % in overall merit.
• Selection of candidates for the posts – 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 will be based on the scores obtained in the online examination ( CBT )
• In case of equal marks for any post , the candidate who have earlier date of birth than to the other candidates will be given the priority in appointment Apply
➠ Application Fees : Candidate Should Please note that general category candidates have to pay Rs.590 / – and the SC / ST / OBC / EWS candidates have to pay Rs.236 / – online towards application fee per post .
➠ How to apply :
– Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website .
➠ Important dates :
– Starting Date : 10/01/2022
– Last Date : 14/02/2022
➠ Important Links :
– Official Notification : click here
– Official Website : Click Here
– Apply Now : Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. www.gujjufact.com