Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD) [Group ‘B’), non-gazetted in the employment newspaper dated 22 January 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through offline mode on or before 04 March 2022.
➠ Job Details :
– Post Name :
• Deputy Field Officer Posts
– Total Post : 38 Posts
➠ Education Qualification :
• Bachelor’s Degree with specified language as a subject. OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Two years Diploma in the specified language. OR Native Level Proficiency* in the specified language.
➠ Age limit : 21 to 30 Years.
➠ Salary : Rs. 44,900/-
➠ Selection Process :
– The selection will be done on the basis of exam.
➠ How to apply :
– Eligible candidates can send the application alongwith requisite certificates and two self-attested recent passport size colour photograph with name & DOB on the back, which should be clearly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER (GD)”, by ORDINARY POST to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi- 110003.
➠ Important dates :
– Last Date : 04 March 2022
➠ Important Links :
– Official Notification : click here
– Official Website : Click Here
– Apply Now : Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. www.gujjufact.com