➠ Various Ration Card Types in Gujarat
4.ANTYODAY / AAY
➠ Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat Details
This ration card has the most grains and benefits.This ration card will be available at the Mamlatdar office at the ration card branch. You will receive your AAY card within 30 days of applying for this ration card.
➠ Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Criteria
• Landless farm laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans such as potters, leather bakers, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters.
• people living in slums and earning their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector such as porters, rickshaw pullers, haulals Madaris, paper weavers and the deprived and people living in other rural and urban areas falling into the same category.Widowed families or sick persons / disabled persons / persons above 60 years of age or above who have no means of subsistence or no social support.
• All primitive tribal families
• BPL Cardholder HIV positive person
• BPL Cardholder affected by leprosy All widows, disabled, incapacitated persons registered under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment who are eligible for BPL. All persons who are card holders.
➠ Necessary documents for Antyoday Ration Card:
• When applying for a New Antyoday ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
• Proof of Date of Birth.
• Proof of Residence.
• PAN card.
• Driving license.
• Passport size photograph.
• Aadhaar Card.
• GOVERNMENT photo ID Card
• Bank account number
• Voter ID card
• Application form
➠ Important Links:
➠ Antyoday Ration Card Application Process
• Go to the nearest Mamlatdar’s office or City Mamlatdar’s office. In Mamlatdar’s office, various branches such as e-Dhara branch, revenue branch, ATVT branch, supply branch, Disaster Branch, Election Branch etc.
• have to submit the form to the supply branch.
• Must apply with prescribed form.
• Your AAY ration card Make it within 30 Days.
Required along with prescribed application form
➠ RATION card Help line Number For gujarat
• Food and Ration Card Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
• Gujarat State Consumer Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 0222
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. www.gujjufact.com